SaaS Forum – AWS x Tech In Asia
Uncover opportunities and insights on SaaS trends, outlook for 2022 and how to build your business playbook.
In Southeast Asia, large rounds of SaaS funding have been rising steadily over the last 5 years – particularly among late-stage vertical SaaS. COVID caused a spike in adoption of SaaS, and there’s no slow-down in sight. Gartner forecasts that end-user spending on public cloud services to reach $482 billion in 2022.
Join AWS SaaS forum on March 8, to uncover opportunities and insights on:
– SaaS trends and outlook for 2022
– Best practices on scaling a SaaS business
– How to build your SaaS playbook
– Yasir Suleman Memon, CEO & Co-Founder Salesflo
– Aki Ranin, Co-Founder & COO Bambu
– Peter Butsch, Manager Singapore Startup Team AWS
– Matt Loop, Head of APAC Slack